If you have previously applied online, click Log In (at the bottom of the page),
then enter your Email Address and Password to begin the application process.
If this is your first submission, click Register (bottom of page).
You will need to enter your email address and create a password.
After clicking Register, enter your Email address and password.
- Your password should be easily remembered, but not obvious to others.
- Please place your password in a safe location, as you will need it to re-apply
for future job openings.
- You must apply for a current open position; we do not keep applications on file.
- Your application will be considered ONLY for the position for which you apply; therefore, you must:
- place the job title in the "Position Applied For" area of the application.
- complete another application each time you wish to apply for another available position.
- All post-offer pre-employment physicals will require a drug screen (using a urine sample)
and may include an alcohol screen.
- Positions may require a criminal report and/or credit history check/report be completed.
- Submitted application data will be deleted from the server within 24 business hours.
Dairyland Power Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our objective is to
maintain a continuing policy of non-discrimination in employment. You will be
considered for employment based upon your qualifications for the position for
which you have applied.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 608-787-1466 or 608-787-1278.
Thank you for your interest in Dairyland Power Cooperative.