Interested candidates should apply directly with CarterBaldwin Executive Search.
Careers at Dairyland Power
With headquarters in La Crosse, Wis., Dairyland is a generation and transmission cooperative that provides wholesale energy for 24 electric distribution cooperatives and 17 municipal utilities in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois.
We offer a variety of different opportunities for various levels of experience, backgrounds and skill sets:
- Administrative and clerical support positions
- Communications and marketing
- IT, finance, accounting, energy management, compliance and other professional careers
- Power plant workers
- Technical, trades and craft including: line, substation, telecom and warehouse personnel
See why our employees love working here:
- Local, community-focused organization
- Dynamic and exciting industry
- Competitive wages
- Challenging roles
- Committed to professional and personal development
- Health Care & Disability Benefits
- Generous 401(k) and Pension Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- And so much more
Dairyland is a family of dedicated, safety-conscious employees. Safety is our highest priority and our goal is to be a zero-incident workplace. Everyone Home Safe Every Day emphasizes our cooperative commitment to safe practices in and out of the workplace.
Dairyland is guided by the seven Cooperative Principles. We are committed to powering our communities and empowering our cooperative members to improve the quality of their lives - that's the cooperative difference!
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Members' Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community